Friday, June 22, 2012

What Is TGMVE?

The Great Music Video Exchange (more commonly known as TGMVE) started one night a few months back. My mom and I had been hanging out, and when I went to kiss her goodnight, she was on the computer. I said, "Oh, Mom! Before I go, I have to show you something!" So I pulled up one of my favorite music videos, and we watched it. She liked it, so I played another one for her. Then she started showing me some that she likes. We called it The Great Music Video Exchange (I know you were wondering where the name came from ;) ) And, needless to say, I did not go to bed for a very long time. I think it was around 2 o'clock  in the morning when we finally called it quits.


But it was well worth being so tired the next morning. TGMVE had begun, and now I'd like to share it with you. I mean, why not? Yeah, it's silly and maybe a little pointless, but it provides some really good stress relief if you just need one of those five-minute breaks. I'm not saying I have the best taste in music (my sister would agree strongly with that statement), but I do enjoy what I listen to, and I hope you do, too.


Let The Great Music Video Exchange begin!








I neither claim nor own any rights to any parts of any of the songs posted on TGMVE. No copyright infringement is intended; this is meant for entertainment purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment